- Regional Strategy Social Care
- Large Retailer: Strategic roll-out
- Balanced Scorecard in a charity
- City Council: Joined-up strategy
- Growth through Synergy
- Utility: Engaging Management
- Manufacturing Strategy
- Managing uncertainty using Strategic Balanced Scorecards
- Consortium: Aligning purpose, risk and reward
- International Bank: IT Strategy and Strategic Balanced Scorecard
Cascading strategy for a manufacturing company:
Managing uncertainty, Joined up working and developing a technology road map.
A Fourth Generation Strategic Balanced Scorecard roll-out – video case study Strategic Balanced Scorecard in Manufacturing (Unite Modular Solutions)
The manufacturing division of this FTSE350 company wanted to break into new markets, serve existing markets better and create joined up design and manufacturing. Being an innovative company they decided they would use a Fourth Generation Balanced Scorecard approach to help them capture, refine and cascade their strategy through the organisation. The Managing Director also believed it would also help the management team work better together, take a wider view and help the teams below them develop their capability.
This case study describes the techniques behind the approach using a Tangible future to map our the environment, assumptions and pressures on the business. Using strategy map and scorecards to capture the strategy, ensuring that the drivers of change and leading indicators where clear. Using a technology road map to set out what new technologies were needed during design and manufacturing to address the new and existing markets.